Each month we select a book that we think is ideal for Book Circle discussion. There are many Cygnus Book Circles meeting locally around the country. Now we think it’s a good idea to allow anyone with internet access to participate in an online Book Circle, meeting across the miles.
When you leave a point for discussion, a question or a comment here, please put the title of the book you’re referring to at the start of the message. We will place a link to the book within your message. You can also post comments on the articles and features. You are welcome to comment on any book available from Cygnus – our suggestions are just that, and there are many more books that could spark great discussions. Your comments are subject to moderation – thank you for your patience in waiting for them to appear after you place them.
Here are links to our recent Book Circle titles and their articles:
- The Power of Modern Spirituality by William Bloom – The Wonder and Energy of Life
- Self Compassion by Kristin Neff – Compassion for Ourselves
- The Whale Whisperer by Madeleine Walker – Oceans of Love from the Humpbacks
- I’m Over All That by Shirley MacLaine – Exploring the Akashic Records
- The Source by Ursula James – Reclaiming Your Magic
Come back again soon to catch up with the latest discussions.