In this FREE podcast listen to author Carl Greer speak on his book CHANGE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
CHANGE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE – What if you could be the storyteller of your life, not just an actor playing a role written by someone else but the writer, director, actor, and stagehand all rolled into one? Change Your Story, Change Your Life combines the techniques and ideas of Jungian psychology and shamanism in a unique way to create a program for reclaiming power over your life and achieving personal transformation.
Listen to Carl Greer speak on:
- *The Jungian and Shamanic worldviews;
- *The importance of exploring the inner as well as taking positive steps in the outer world to reinforce change;
- *His experience as a therapist and shamanic practitioner dealing with client’s limiting stories;
- *It is normal to resist change;
- *The impact of friends, family, religion, corporate, and culture in holding our old limiting stories in place;
- *The importance of separating story from the reality of what is going on around you;
- *Working with the Light and Dark Shadow and other archetypal energies;
- *How can we begin to explore and change our stories through symbols, metaphors, imagery and shamanic journeying.
Carl Greer PhD, PsyD is a practicing clinical psychologist, Jungian analyst, and shamanic practitioner. After focusing on business for many years, he earned a doctorate in clinical psychology, and then became a Jungian analyst. The shamanic work he does is drawn from a blend of North American and South American indigenous trainings and is influenced by Jungian analytic psychology. He has worked with shamans in South America, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ethiopia, and Outer Mongolia. He is the author of CHANGE YOUR STORY, CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
[button color=”purple” large=”off” href=”http://source.cygnusreview.com/newsletter-signup/” target=”_blank”]Sign up for Information of Future podcasts[/button]