Listen to this FREE podcast with Mara Freeman on her book Grail Alchemy (approximately 25 minutes long).
About Grail Alchemy – One of the primary myths of Western culture is the quest for the Holy Grail. This story has persisted down the centuries like a recurring dream and in the book Grail Alchemy the author explores how hidden within the sacred Grail legends exists an initiatory path for full soul consciousness and spiritual illumination. This practical book of magical rituals helps to restore the power of the divine feminine within men and women., you can bring the light of the Grail into the world for the healing of self and others.
In this podcast you will hear Mara speak on:
- *The Grail and the story of Glastonbury and the blue bowl;
- *The images of the grail itself, what it represents, and why it is so important;
- *Core elements of the story and some of the main characters;
- *The rape of the well maiden, a metaphor for Western civilisation;
- *Why the Grail story is still so relevant in today’s world;
- *The grail as an initiatory path of soul consciousness and spiritual awakening.
About Mara Freeman, M.A., is a British author and teacher of Western esoteric wisdom and spirituality, which she has taught internationally for over thirty years. She is an initiate in the Western Mystery Tradition, an Archdruidess of the Irish Druid Clan of Dana, and Honored Bard with the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids. She is the author of Celtic Spirit, (Harper SanFrancisco, 2001) and her most recent book is Grail Alchemy: Initiation through the Celtic Mystery Tradition (Inner Traditions 2013).
[button color=”silver” light=”off” href=”http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/grail-alchemy-mara-freeman.html” target=”_blank”]Purchase Grail Alchemy. [/button]
[button color=”purple” large=”off” href=”http://source.cygnusreview.com/newsletter-signup/” target=”_blank”]Sign up for Information of Future podcasts[/button]